News gathered from press releases, Headlineauto, Motoring4Media, IAAF e-Bulletin and AM-online during November 2013
This months news contains information on the following topics.
- British drivers neglecting cars in winter.
- Franchised dealer servicing programmes in the limelight.
- MoT testing and longer warranties can slow down customer migration from franchised networks.
- SMMT new car registrations.
- Used car values rise by over 10% year on year.
- Car ownership trends.
- UK automotive manufacturing data (for October 2013)
- European new car market looks brighter.
- Will employers really invest in their own apprenticeship schemes?
- 1 in 3 motorists believe their car is worth more than it really is.
- British motorists urged to help drive automotive industry forwards with market research participation.
- 'Gadget Overload'.
- Road maintenance and on-board sophisticated technology.